Friday, July 5, 2013

Hide and Seek

Here's how Zack's version of Hide and Seek goes: If he is the one hiding, he starts out by running to some location, often not at all hidden, and then when he's in position, he yells, "Find me! Find me!" As you can see here, hiding seems to have a lot more to do with posture than with actually obscuring himself in any way. If I take longer than about 30 seconds to find him, he starts yelling, "Here I am! Here I am!" Then, when it's my turn to hide, he first watches carefully where I go, then when I am in position he puts his hands on his cheeks (not over his eyes) and counts to ten, and then comes and finds me. Whether he's hiding or seeking, the "finding" involves lots of giggles.

Here he's "hiding" about 8 feet away from me in the middle of an open field:


And here he is doing a slightly better job of it behind a barbecue pit:



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment