Monday, October 14, 2013

Imaginative play


YouTube Video


Typical Zack these days, not one of his more interesting interchanges, but very typical:
- "Hi monster, I'm so glad to see you."
- "Hey, your face is backwards."
- "Hi, because I'm from the ceiling."
- "I see you're from the ceiling."
- "Because I go flip flop flip flop, and I go like this, oooooh. And I go like that, too. Flip! Hippity hoppity hippity hoppity hippity hoppity, oooooh!"

Also, when he put the blue chair next to the bed where you see it, he said, "Hi table, the bed is going to take a turn with the chair and then you'll get it back."

His body parts have also been having frequent disagreements---his hands fight, and tell each other "Hey, stop, you're hurting me!" And then they make friends again and give each other hugs. Sometimes they take turns holding things, passing them back and forth over and over, and he says, "Hey, mom, look, my hands are doing such a good job sharing." Sometimes his hands and feet have disagreements with each other, and his feet kick toys away that his hands want to play with, and then his hands grab them away and yell at his feet. There have been a couple of times lately where I have gone in to see what all the crying was about, and it turned out it was just his feet that were mad and Zack himself was having a great time.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment