Wednesday, December 4, 2013

New baby clothes

It turns out that when you have a baby, you also have friends with babies, and ours have been more than generous with hand-me-downs of high quality newborn baby clothes. By my count, we won't have to do laundry for a month after the baby comes. He will also be able to wear a different hat and different socks every day for at least two weeks, and a different swaddler every day for a week. So, if you have been thinking of buying us newborn clothes this holiday season, keep in mind that we are quite well provisioned---this is about 3 times as many clothes as Zack wore, and I just weeded out about this many more other perfectly good hand-me-downs. And the box behind me is full of 3-6 mo and 6-12 mo clothes, as well. (That is my tummy in the middle of the picture. Zack measured it yesterday---it is 40 inches. Except he called it forty miles, which is what it feels like sometimes, and this is just the beginning of the 3rd trimester.)



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment