Monday, March 2, 2015

On the plane back to NY

We were upgraded to business. The attendant gave us a menu when we sat down, and I told Ash something like, "This is for the food. We pick which food we want." He turned the menu over and over and opened and shut it a bunch of times, and finally focused on a photo of avocado on the front cover. And he started making his grabby grabby want want hands on the photo. And then he started fussing. He had picked which food he wanted, and he really wanted it right away. I tried to distract him in all kinds of ways, but he wasn't having any of it. Luckily I had brought an avocado on the plane, and I ended up giving him some, because otherwise he was going to throw a fit. I had told him he could pick food from that menu, and he was going to hold me to my word. Afterwards he used the menu as a hat.






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment