Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Cheerios

Zack loves the Cheerios. They will be good for hours of entertainment. He hasn't been allowed to play with little tiny things before, because of choking hazards, so, like the doctor said, this was a great game.

What it wasn't was a meal. I showed him that I was eating the Cheerios, and I put three in his mouth. Two came out, and one is in there, but whether he swallowed it I don't know. He didn't chew it, even though it was momentarily stuck on his top tooth. He showed no interest in putting them in his mouth himself, though he chewed on the bowl. He also did some nice work taking Cheerios out of the bowl and then putting them back in. And plenty ended up on the floor, though not on purpose. In his mouth: not one.

YouTube Video


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment