Tuesday, September 10, 2013

New preschool classroom

Zack started a new school year today. He had so much fun! There was no fussing or crying, hopefully no adjustment period this year. When we woke up in the morning, I told him he was going to school today, and he said, "I will miss you so much," and he looked like he knew exactly what that meant, but it didn't seem to upset him. He was very willing to go, and helped get ready. When we got there, he ran inside and didn't pay any attention to me anymore---he was very happy to be there. He napped with no problem and was happy and calm when I went to pick him up. Here are some photos that the teacher took today.





"I made myself!"


Circle time. Zack has his own chair with his photo and name on it, and that makes him happy.











Playing in the nice outdoor space with friends from his last class who are also in this class. The teacher said they were a little posse today.






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment