Friday, September 13, 2013

Park

School closed for Yom Kippur, so we went to the park this morning.











Zack was selling pizza. I asked if I could buy some, and he said, "Wait, I have to put it in the oven. It has to bake for forty minutes." And he put it in the oven and went to play on the other structure, but he kept coming back to check the oven, and saying, "Nope, sorry, not ready yet!" It didn't take forty minutes for it to bake, but it did take about fifteen. And then he gave it to me and said, "Wait! It's too hot! You have to blow it!" And then he watched me eat it for a minute and then came and sat down in my lap and asked, "Can I have some too?" And so we shared the pretend pizza until it was all finished. The pretend games are getting more and more real for him.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment