Friday, January 6, 2012

At the park

Zack loves the park. Today, though, we had a thing with dirt. He was digging up dirt from between the rubber tiles, and examining it, and it occurred to him to taste it. He got it in his mouth before I could stop him (first time that I know of) and I yelled at fished it out of his mouth, which made him cry. I comforted him and then put him down again, and he immediately went to digging out dirt again, and he watched me while he went for his mouth again with more dirt---and I yelled and made him put the dirt away, while he watched my face. We repeated this maybe 5 times---I have no idea what the other adults at the park thought about me yelling repeatedly at such a little baby, but he was clearly testing the rules, and dirt in the mouth is against the rules.



























- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment