Monday, June 11, 2012

"Hum" = home

Pretty much all the things Zack says now are intended as real words, not babbling, and usually they are meant to tell us something he thinks is important. He is starting to say all kinds of words I didn't know he knew---just now we were on our block heading back to the apartment and Zack was saying "hum hum hum" and I realized he was saying "home home home." I also realized in the last couple days that when he says "a-vay" when we're waiting for the elevator he's not saying "away" with a bad w---he's actually saying "elevator." And today in his clamp seat while he was eating lunch he started to yell "stuh stuh" and at first I thought he was trying to name some kind of food he wanted---but then I realized his foot was stuck in the clamp hook and he was staying "stuck stuck." Here he is saying "hum hum hum:"




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment