Friday, June 15, 2012

Stroller

Zack has been increasingly okay with the stroller lately. He's even gone for a few runs with his dad in the running stroller. I still prefer carrying him because it's hard to talk to a baby whose face is four feet away and facing away from you, and strollers are big and awkward to maneuver, and I don't mind the weight of just carrying him. But once it really gets hot it will be nice not to always have a hot sweaty baby strapped to me, and if I'm sore at all it's nice not to have to carry him. Yesterday I twisted my ankle a little and today it was twinging after our morning walk, so in the afternoon we took the stroller. We ended up taking it to DUMBO in the subway and people helped me carry it up and down the stairs at both stations. And then we walked home with it, and Zack fell asleep and stayed asleep in it for another 45 min after we got home, which is a first. If he starts to reliably stay asleep through the transition of outside to inside, we may start taking regular stroller naps.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment